Audit and Risk Committee
Audit & Risk Committee
The Audit and Risk Committee is a supporting organ for the Board of Commissioners which was formed to assist in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of supervising the financial reporting process, the internal control system, the audit process, the GCG implementation, and monitoring compliance with the Company’s applicable laws and regulations.
Composition of Audit and Risk Committee
Based on the Decision of the Board of Commissioners of the Company Number SK.02.02/DEKOM.WG.02/221 dated September 24, 2021, the composition of the Audit and Risk Committee as of 31 December 2021 is as follows:
|Chairman||Joseph Prajogo||Independent Commissioner|
|Member||Ahmad Fadli Kartajaya||Commissioner|
|Member||Arzul Andaliza||Independent Party*|
|*) Coming from outside WEGE, but still within the WIKA Group|
Audit and Risk Committee’s Profile
The profile of Joseph Prajogo is available on the Board of Commissioners page.
Ahmad Fadli Kartajaya
The profile of Ahmad Fadli Kartajaya is available on the Board of Commissioners page.
Arzul Andaliza-Indonesian citizen, 66 years old, born in Bukit Tinggi on January 1, 1956. Has served as a member of the Audit and Risk Committee since October 31, 2018. He holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Colorado State University, Fort Colins, Colorado, USA in 1989 and an Accounting degree from the State College of Accountancy (STAN) in 1985. The positions he has held are as follows:
- Audit Committee of PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk (2012-2017)
- GCG Committee and Risk Management Monitoring of PT Pupuk Indonesia Holding Company (PIHC) (2012-2014)
- Director of Supervision of Regional-Owned Enterprises, BPKP (2010-2012)
- Various other Echelon II positions within BPKP since (2011-2012)
Independence of Audit and Risk Committee
All members of the Company’s Audit and Business Risk Committee are independent external parties and have no financial and/or family relationship with either the Main Shareholders, the Board of Commissioners or the Board of Directors, and have met the requirements in the provisions of POJK No. 55/POJK. 04/2015 concerning the Establishment and Guidelines for the Work Implementation of the Audit Committee.
|Independence Aspects||Joseph Prajogo||Ahmad Fadli Kartajaya||Arzul Andaliza|
|Has no financial relationship with the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors|
|Has no management relationship in the Company, its subsidiaries, or affiliated companies|
|Has no share ownership in the Company|
|Does not have family relationship with the Board of Commissioners, the Board of Directors, and/or fellow members of the Audit and Risk Committee|
|Does not serve as administrators of political parties and/or government officials.|
Audit and Risk Committee Charter
The company has an Audit and Risk Committee Charter as stated in the Audit and Risk Committee Charter number SK.02.01/DEKOM.WG.001/2019 dated January 14, 2019 which was prepared in synergy with OJK Regulation No. 55/2015. In carrying out its performance, the Audit and Risk Committee is also guided by the 2021 Board Manual which has been ratified through Joint Decree No. SK.01.09/ WG.089B/2021 concerning Changes to the Board Manual of PT Wijaya Karya Gedung Tbk.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Audit and Risk Committee
The Audit and Risk Committee has the following duties and responsibilities in carrying out its functions:
- Review the financial information to be issued by the Company to the public and/or the authorities, including the financial reports, projections, and other reports related to the Company’s financial information;
- Review the Company’s activities to be in compliance with the laws and regulations;
- Provide an independent opinion in the event of a difference of opinion between the Company’s management and the External Auditor/Public Accountant on the services provided;
- Provide recommendations to the Board of Commissioners regarding the appointment of Public Accountants and Public Accounting Firms based on independence, scope of assignments, and fees;
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of the Internal Audit Unit (SPI) duties;
- Monitor and evaluate the conformity of the audit by the Public Accountant with the applicable auditing standards;
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of follow-up actions by the Board of Directors on the findings of SPI and Public Accountants;
- Review the risk management implementation activities carried out by the Board of Directors;
- Review complaints related to the Company’s accounting and financial reporting processes;
- Review and provid advice to the Board of Commissioners regarding potential conflict of interests;
- Perform other duties assigned by the Board of Commissioners.
Report on the Implementation of the Audit and Risk Committee’s Duties in 2021
The Audit and Risk Committee carried out their duties and responsibilities as set out in the following table.
|No||Subjects in the Audit Charter||Realization of Activities|
|1.||Review the financial information that will be issued by PT Wijaya Karya Bangunan Gedung Tbk to the public and or the authorities, including the financial reports, projections, and other reports related to the financial information of PT Wijaya Karya Bangunan Gedung Tbk.|| Conducted a review of:
|2.||Review the implementation of the audit by the Internal Audit Unit (SPI) and supervising the implementation of follow-up actions on audit findings by the Board of Directors.||Monitored and evaluated the implementation of SPI duties and the follow-up development of the SPI Audit results during 2021 as well as evaluated the achievement of SPI performance on a regular basis through SPI joint meetings.|
|3.||Reviewing the compliance of PT Wijaya Karya Bangunan Gedung Tbk with the laws and regulations relating to the activities of PT Wijaya Karya Bangunan Gedung Tbk.||Reviewed the compliance of PT Wijaya Karya Bangunan Gedung Tbk with the laws and regulations related to the activities of PT Wijaya Karya Bangunan Gedung Tbk through the SPI audit report.|
|4.||Review the risk management implementation activities carried out by the Board of Directors.||Reviewed and analyzed the risk profile of projects within PT Wijaya Karya Bangunan Gedung Tbk.|
|5.||Provide recommendations to the Board of Commissioners regarding the appointment of External Auditor/Public Accountant based on independence, scope of assignment, and fees.||Provided recommendations to the Board of Commissioners regarding the appointment of KAP Amir Abadi Jusuf, Aryanto, Mawar dan Rekan (RSM Indonesia) to audit the Consolidated Financial Statements of PT Wijaya Karya Bangunan Gedung Tbk for the period ending December 31, 2021.|
|6.||Conduct reviews with the management and the External Auditors/Public Accountants regarding all matters required to be communicated by the External Auditors/Public Accountants to the Audit Committee in accordance with the Professional Standards of Public Accountants.||Conducted discussions with the management and KAP Amir Abadi Jusuf, Aryanto, Mawar dan Rekan (RSM Indonesia) related to the results of the KAP audit to be communicated by the KAP concerned to the Audit Committee in accordance with the Professional Standards of Public Accountants.|
|7.||Other assignments||Conducted a review and analysis of the Company's Monthly Executive Summary.|
Audit and Risk Committee Meetings Attendance Recapitulation
During 2021, the Audit and Risk Committee held 13 (thirteen) internal meetings and/or together with the Board of Commissioners and the Board of Directors with the Audit and Risk Committee Work Program. The frequency and attendance rate of each member are:
|No||Name||Position||Total Meeting||Total Attendance||%|
|4.||Ahmad Fadli Kartajaya||Member||4||4||100%|